Graduate Building Surveyor
We are looking to recruit a graduate building surveyor who has either recently graduated or is actively working towards achieving Chartered status on their APC route.
Key qualities of the successful candidate would likely include;
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- Positive and collaborative attitude with good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Good team worker but also able to work independently
- Organised and focused
- Clean driving licence
In addition to the fundamental skills and knowledge expected from a Graduate Building Surveyor, the following key skills would be beneficial however we recognise that the successful candidate may not have all those listed.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office packages
- Measured survey skills
- Building Pathology
We offer the opportunity to work alongside our team of well respected and knowledgeable surveyors to build your experience across a diverse range of projects and surveys in our established and highly regarded company. Each employee is given the freedom to develop in the areas they wish under the guidance and support of the senior staff members. Your APC supervisor will provide ongoing support and guidance to assist you on your APC route. We offer a competitive salary, good holiday allowance and flexible working.
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and covering letter to